The event is now sold out.
Empty Glasses 2023
5TH ANNUAL EMPTY GLASSES FUNDRAISER
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2023
2:00 – 5:00 PM
850 Los Trancos Rd.
Portola Valley, CA 94028
- Tickets are $45 per person (non-drinkers are welcome but pricing will be the same), buy tickets here now through October 10.
- Portola Vineyards will donate 30% of their online wine sale revenue to CSA, starting today through October 15. Please visit their online store and enter CSA23 at checkout! Wines can be shipped, picked up during Empty Glasses, or picked up at the winery at a separate time.
- If you wish to support CSA but don’t partake in wine, we encourage you to make a donation to CSA – make a note that your donation is part of YP’s campaign!
- Gold Sponsors: Sutter Health – Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Home Instead Sunnyvale, Recology Mountain View, Stanford Health Care, El Camino Healthcare District
- Silver Sponsors: Tom & Karen Smith, Tom Myers & Hart Sutanto, Paul Davis, Wilson Sonsini Foundation
- In-Kind Sponsors: F45 Training Mountain View, Red Rock Coffee, Erik’s Delicatessen, TopGolf San Jose, TheaterWorks Mountain View, American Conservatory Theater, San Jose Sharks, Oakland A’s, Kendra Scott Jewelry
Hometown Heroes is on pause for 2023.
Thanks to all who have reached out wanting to support this event. We encourage you to support Empty Glasses this fall and stay tuned for next year’s plans!
Back to School
July 29, 2023
CSA is seeking donations so we can purchase gift cards for this year’s Back to School event. Unhoused families will receive gift cards to buy what they most need so their children can have a successful school year.
Thanks to the support of a generous donor, we will offer $50 gift cards to each child. With your help, we can increase that amount. Please make an online donation here or you can drop off Target gift cards in $25 denominations to our office at 204 Stierlin Rd.
Thank you for your support of children in need in our community!
Star One Credit Union sponsored this year’s Back to School Event at the $10,000 level.
The Dudley-Vehmey-Brown Foundation sponsored at $7,500. Thank you to our sponsors!
Empty Bowls: Fundraiser for Homeless Services
Sunday, April 30, 2023
Sundaes on a Sunday
Rengstorff Park, Mountain View
Back by popular demand, CSA hosts our annual Homeless Services fundraiser as an ice cream sundae party in the park for the second year in a row. Empty Bowls, traditionally a soup supper, became Sundaes on a Sunday to accommodate an outdoor take on the worldwide phenomena pairing potters to fundraise for organizations serving the homeless. Featuring bottomless ice cream, beautiful bowls, and fun children’s activities, this year’s event takes place on Sunday, April 30th from 2-4pm in Rengstorff Park. Purchase your tickets online now, we expect this fundraiser to sell out.
With thanks to Baskin Robbins for the delicious ice cream and OVCAG for the beautiful bowls.
Empty Bowls will be at the BBQ Area of the park on Crisanto Ave. Parking may be limited – consider biking or taking the Mountain View Community Shuttle. Overflow parking is available at the Mountain View Senior Center.
Thank you for your interest in Empty Bowls. This event is now sold out! You can still make a donation in support of CSA Homeless Services at the link on this page.
CSA YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
Our Young Professionals (YP) group is geared toward individuals in their 20s, 30s and 40s who want to address the issues of hunger, poverty and homelessness in our community. YP members volunteer at events, plan small fundraisers to support CSA’s work and serve as ambassadors in the community. Click HERE if you are interested in learning more about YP, or send us a message at [email protected].