Loss of a job or even a cutback on hours can be devastating to an individual or family living paycheck to paycheck. Even with a job, an unexpected expense — a car repair, a medical bill, or school supplies — can send a family into an economic crisis with potential loss of housing and the stability that comes with it.
Housing takes the largest portion of a household's income.
CSA homeless case managers assist with:
- Information to locate and secure affordable housing
- Information and assistance with public transportation
- Assistance with benefits and health services
- Financial assistance with one month’s rent once clients secure employment and a place to live that fits within their budget
- Food is also available through our Food & Nutrition Center
For more information regarding our Homeless Services program, contact our Homeless Services Coordinator.
“…everything was overwhelming…financially, emotionally, physically…and spiritually.” – CSA homeless client